Formerly known as Woodbury Point, this former estate is a principal community park serving both city residents and Essex County region.
This 16 acre property features two public beaches, sandy volleyball court, two play structures, a concession stand, bathroom facilities, water fountain, picnic tables and benches located throughout the park, Concert Shell, Carriage House, and Italian Rose Garden.
There is a large parking lot at the opening of Lynch Park, and Beverly residents are allowed to park for free all year.
Memorial Day through Labor Day, non-Beverly residents must pay a parking fee.
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Public/Private: Public
- Type: Ocean
- Common activities: Cycling, Kayaking/canoeing, Picnicking
- Facilities: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Cars allowed: Yes
- Features: Beach, Benches, Concert stage, Picnic tables, Public art
- Services: Restrooms
- Area: 16 acres