The following is an excerpt from the Beverly Police Department:
Thursday, Nov. 22
- At 12:36 a.m. police arrested Thomas Ouellette, 40, of 3 Dorre Rd. in Kingston NH, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor and a lights violation.
- Police were called to the Park and West Dane Street area at 2:18 a.m. on report of an intoxicated female wandering in the area. Police searched but did not locate her.
- At 3:08 a.m. police arrested Scott Hartley, 55, of 11 Lyman St. following a domestic dispute at his residence. Hartley was arrested on charges of attempted murder, assault by means of a dangerous weapon, and intimidation of a witness.
- Police were called to a loud house party on Central Street at 3:32 a.m. The party agreed to end.
- Police were called to Winter Street at 11:59 a.m. on report of a man who possibly attacked a cat. Police spoke to the man in question, who said he had joked about killing a cat, but had not actually injured one. Police checked out the situation and concluded that he had not done anything.
- Police were called to Paine Avenue at 7:02 p.m. on report of possibly hearing gunshots in the area. Police concluded that the noises were fireworks from a nearby holiday party.
- A loud family party was reported on Bennett Street at 8:13 p.m. and police reports stated the music could be heard down the street. Police told the party to quiet down.
Friday, Nov. 23
- A man was reportedly trying to open car doors on Dane Street near Lothrop Street at 12:16 p.m.
- Police were called to Storey Avenue at 3 p.m. on report of neighbors 'possibly squaring off.' Police arrived and found the neighbors, who were in conflict over leaves, but were not fighting.
- A missing child was reported on Kennell Hill Road at 5:05 p.m. She was found at a friends house down the street from her residence.
- At 6:31 p.m. police arrested Phillip Fitzgerald, 39, of 39 Sqaum Hill Rd. in Rockport, on charges of disorderly conduct.
- Police spoke to a group of youths who allegedly had thrown squashes at a woman's residence, at 9:20 p.m. Police told the kids to stay away from the property, and they agreed.
- Police were called to a loud house party on Emerson Court, where a man was reportedly seen urinating outside the residence at 11:04 p.m. Police said no alcohol was involved.
Saturday, Nov. 24
- At 12:49 a.m. police saw a suspicious Ford Explorer with two individuals 'hanging out.' Police discovered Timothy Lewis, 31, of 10 Cedar Street, had a warrant from Salem District Court, and he was subsequently arrested.
- At 1:44 a.m. police were called to Orchard Street on report of a fight. Police arrested Dylan Sahakian, 17, of 15 Orchard St., on charges of assault and battery.
- A vehicle stopped on the railroad tracks near McPherson Drive was towed at 6:26 p.m.
- At 7:28 p.m. police were called to 18 Dunham Rd. on a tip involving the New Hampshire fugitive couple who were possibly staying at the residence. Police arrested Edward Cloutman, 71, of 18 Dunham Rd. on warrant charges.
- Police shut down a rest stop on Route 128 at 10:29 p.m. for a suspicious metallic case near a gas pump. State Police cleared the scene at 11:10 p.m.
- Packages were reported stolen on Gage Street at 11 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 25
- At 2:51 a.m. police arrested Roland Lemeuix, 31, of 10 Kimberly Ln. in Middleton, after he was found hiding in a shed on Brimbal Hill Road. Lemeuix was originally thought to be Roland Dow.
- A man was reported sleeping inside a Jeep at 3:07 a.m. The person was placed in protective custody.
- At 3:22 a.m. police arrested Donald Bishop, 51, of 245 Rantoul St., on charges of disturbing the peace and threatening to commit a crime.
- Police checked the well being of a man on Harwood Street at 10:58 a.m., after he reportedly sent a photograph depicting a slashed wrist to a friend. When police arrived the man was not injured, and said he had taken the picture from the Internet.
- At 11:10 a.m, police arrested Josiah Woodhouse, 37, of 40 Heather St. on charges of domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- At 4:59 p.m., police were called to Bridge Street on report of a man 'attacking with a hammer.' Police arrested Daniel Zapantis, 27, of 184 Bridge St., on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.