Winter parking ban has been changed to begin at 6 p.m. Friday.
The city has called for an emergency parking ban in light of the major snow storm heading into the region Friday.
The Snow Emergency Parking Ban will be in effect on Friday, Feb. 8 at 6 p.m. The parking ban will be in effect for 48 hours.
Municipal Lots available during an emergency parking ban:
- Franklin Place and Washington Street (between the two streets)
- Pond Street (behind Casa Da Moda)
- Pond Street (at American Legion/Spear Post)
- Railroad Avenue (1886 House)
- Congress Street and Summit Avenue (public lot)
- Chapman Street and Federal Street (behind Family Dollar)
- NO PARKING in the Court Street lot - LOT IS CLOSED
Questions can also be directed to the Department of Public Services at 978-921-6053.