Here are five things to start your day in Beverly:
1. Beverly Patch met with Beverly High School's journalism students yesterday to talk collaboration in 2013. Stay tuned for student work featured on Beverly Patch! Some photos have already been added to our Pics & Clips gallery.
2. Did you know, for more than 15 years the team at Franson Family Chiropractic has held a weekly wellness workshop to provide our patients, and the community, information about how to have the greatest quality of life. Join them tonight at 6:30 p.m.
3. Bag It comes to Beverly: Community leaders at the Solid Waste Management Committee are hosting a screening of the at the Cove Community Center tomorrow night. Check out more about Bag It here.
4. Beverly Panthers Super Bowl hats are now available at Tom's Sporting Goods for $25 each, while supplies last. If you have pre-ordered a hat, it has been set aside.
5. Weather: Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.