Six Arrested Over Weekend in Beverly
The following was provided by the Beverly Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Beverly Police log:
Friday, Aug. 24
- At 3:09 p.m. police arrested Kathie Kelley, 49, of 15 Fossa Cr., on charges of operating with a suspended license.
- A suspicious person was reported trying doors and windows at a Stone Street residence at 4:35 p.m. When police approached the person, he told them he was a contractor for a job on the property.
- A child was reported on the railroad tracks at 5:11 p.m. When police arrived, his parents told them they were taking pictures of their son near the graffiti wall. They were advised to leave the area.
- A woman was reported outside exposing her breast, near Cabot Street and Broadway, at 5:29 p.m. When police arrived she was already gone.
- At 9:13 p.m police arrested Brian Rachunok, 26, of 23 South St. in Rockport, on charges of operating with a suspended license and a vehicle lights violation.
- A group of six or seven people were reportedly fighting on Winthrop Avenue at 9:33 p.m. When police arrived they had left.
Saturday, Aug. 25
- A neighbor dispute was reported on Pickett Street at 12:40 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Rantoul Street on report of a male sleeping behind a dumpster at 4:04 p.m. The man left when police arrived.
- Police were dispatched to Cabot Street on report of disorderly conduct and possible drug activity. Police arrested Adam Jordan, 22, of 599 Cabot St., on charges of disturbing the peace.
- A kayak was reported stolen at Lynch Park at 8:35 p.m.
- At 10:48 p.m. police arrested Thomas Russell, 24, of 16 Ashwood Rd. in Lynn, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, second offense, failure to stop for police, reckless operating of a vehicle, and a lights violation.
- At 11:25 p.m., police were made aware of an intoxicated, violent male on Rantoul Street. Police arrested Eric Santiago, 21, of 9 Mill St., on disorderly conduct charges.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- At 12:40 a.m. police were called to Andover Road on report of a peeping tom looking in windows of a residence.
- Police witnessed a person passed out on the sidewalk on Sohier Road at 1:34 p.m. The person stated he/she was just resting on the walk home. Police gave the person a ride to his/her residence.
- A set of golf clubs were reported stolen from the front yard of a Hayes Avenue residence at 9:02 p.m.
- Hypodermic needles were found in a lot on Rantoul Street at 4:14 p.m. Police collected and disposed of them.
- At 5:33 p.m. police arrested Christopher Conrad, 27, of 352 Cabot St., on warrant charges.
- Police were called to a Livingstone Avenue residence on report of balloons being lit on fire at 7:22 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported broken into on Chestnut Street at 9:02 p.m.
- An intoxicated person was reportedly disturbing the peace while sitting on the curb on Rantoul Street at 9:19 p.m. A friend who was inside the bar they had been at came in and took the person home.
- Police were called to Evelyn Road on report of someone banging on the back door at 10:17 p.m. Police checked their yard and around the property, but did not find anyone.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com.